Speaking of the Czech capital, the image of 'golden Prague' and 'City of 100 towers' come up first. There are enough locations in the city from where you can enjoy this image of golden domes and spires. The metropolis is situated on the right and on the left of the river Vltava.
Travelling to Prague, you cannot complain about the lack of sights - like the Josefstadt, Karlsplatz, Karlsbrücke, king's palace and any more. Our staff gladly reveals to you the highlights of the city. You can get your tickets for the city tour at the hotel.
- Praha.eu - Portal of Prague
- Living Prague - Extraordinary Prague city travel guide since 1996 written by an English tourist who became a Prague resident. Warts'n'all Prague hotels advice, apartments, airport transfers, restaurant discounts, bars etc.
- CzechTourism - Official travel site of the Czech Republic
- Hundred-spired Prague - Virtual tours from the Prague's towers
- Panoramic photos - High resolution panoramic images from Prague
- City map of Prague - Fast English city map of Prague, Czech Republic. Interactive and easy to use with directions, details, search, zoom, pan and print.
- Prague Public Transit - The Prague Public Transit Co. Inc. is among the most important urban mass transit operators in the Czech Republic.
- Praha Bike - Guided Bike Tours & Rentals
- IDOS - Trains + Buses - Search for connection
- Czech News Agency
- The Prague Post - The Czech Republic's English-language newspaper
- Ticketpro - Your Ticket to the Entertainment World!
- Ticketportal - Tickets on hand
- Czech Centres - Official website of Czech Centres abroad, a separate contribution organization of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic. Information on czech society and culture, education, economy and trade, politic.
- Czech National Bank
- Customers Protection Association